Save $500 on Cuba with Pomo code CUBAEB23 until July 15th!
Our Cancellation Policy
A 10% deposit is required at the time of registration except to receive early bird pricing which requires payment in full. Deposit/early bird payment is refundable up to 120 days from the start of the retreat. Payment in full is required 120 days prior to the start date of the retreat. Cancellations between 90 and 119 days of the start date of the retreat will result in a 25% loss of the full trip price. Cancellations made between 60 and 89 days of the start date of the retreat will result in a 50% loss of the total trip price. Any cancellation made between 59 days and the date of departure will result in the total loss of funds. Reservations made within any time window above will immediately subject to the cancellation policy in that time window. We reserve the right to cancel the trip at any time and for any reason including, without limitation, force majeure or for no reason at all, and in such an event we will refund the full price of the retreat. We always recommend that you purchase trip insurance whenever making travel plans and strongly suggest you consider trip insurance. You can use our suggested insurance provider and choose a policy option that is best for you.
July 25th: Payment in full is due; 25% non refundable.
August 25th: 50% non refundable
September 25th: Visa process starts 100% non refundable.
- Round Trip Air from Miami to Havana.
- Travel Visa
- All transportation to and from the Havana airport, Cienfuegos, and all scheduled daily activities
- 5 nights in Hotel Cohiba Havana
- 3 nights in Hotel Jagua Ceinfuegos
- 25 mouthwatering meals for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day
- Entrance fees to all the sites on the itinerary
- Day use at Ancon Beach
- Local Guide services
- Daily yoga practice
- Daily dance practice
- All programming and special evening activities such as astronomy night, and local musical experiences
- A lasting sense of wonder, joy, and tranquility
What’s NOT Included
- Round trip air to Miami
- Hotel in Miami on February November 24th, 2023
- Meals in Miami
- Baggage fees or additional baggage fees
- Trip Insurance
- Any covid or other testing requirements that may be in place at the time of the trip.
- Travel document fees including passport; travel visa is included
- Water, snacks, or personal items from the shops and markets
- Optional Museum or activity fees not listed on the itinerary
- Optional hotel services such as massage and other personal services
- Alcoholic Beverages